Saturday, January 03, 2009

SHUT THE DOOR !!!!

Not really...... LOL
Well, it's 2009.......yeppers.

The bookstore was so busy today that I had a hard time just saying HI! to everyone.....sigh. Yes, I know that the bookstore needs customers to stay open, but, I really get depressed when I don't get to chitty-chat with everyone.

The bookstore was so busy with trading that I can barely walk behind the counter. Too many books !!!!!............. Nah, never.

Anyway, we (the bookstore and I) got several new books in today from Berkley. Mostly paranormal of course. Sheesh, when my head stops spinning a minute, maybe I'll remember which ones. We got a good shipment in from Ellora's Cave right before Christmas.

And, BTW...... We added two tanning beds to the inventory......LOL
Hey, we gotta pay the rent somehow, right ?

Listin' to Trace Adkins new CD.... "X"
Whew !!!! Steamin'

1 comment:

  1. If you're an Ellora's Cave fan, you might not be aware that K's Cove carries not only new editions, but sells used copies for cash or will trade in kind (other Ellora's cave).

    I'm sure the Elgin community welcomes the addition of two new tanning beds, since there are currently none in the immediate area. Tanninig supplies are also available.

    I will note that a friend asked me last night why I had not given her some of K's bath salts for Christmas! Mea Culpa... If you haven't tried these wonderful, aromatic concoctions, you're missing out.

    See ya at K's Cove, Shoalanda

    ReplyDelete